Contact person: Dr. S. Tapaswi Dial: 0751-2449718
Objectives and Activities
The typical areas of research in this laboratory include:
- API security
- Ubiquitous computing security
- Cloud computing security
- Digital identity and privacy
- Access control
- Operating system security
- Security protocol
- Location and positioning systems navigation signal security, relay attacks, distance bound protocols and RFID
- Anonymous communication
- Applied cryptography
- Capability systems access control
- Reliability of security systems
- Electronic commerce
This laboratory is used by 5th semester IPG students for research in ‘information system security’ and ‘network management and security’.
M. Tech students carry out research also in ‘network management and security’ and ‘information system security’.
Hardware installed in this laboratory comprises Linux server, desktops, laptops, wireless access points, and cross bow.
Laboratory is located in room no C-006.