Enterprise Integration Laboratory
Contact person: Dr. P. Acharya Dial: 0751-
Objective and activities
This laboratory in an effort to augment classroom learning offers research facilities in areas of:
- ERP (enterprise resource planning) implementation issues in small and medium enterprises (SMEs);
- Project management in IT and manufacturing setups;
- Business system simulation;
- Le-agile logistics and supply chains;
- Lean software production and lean manufacturing
These research activities are designed for IPG MBA students and scholars pursuing Doctoral degree in management.
Hardware installation of this laboratory includes personal computers, while software tools comprise SYSTAT, STELLA, Primavera, and L-Suite.
This laboratory is located in room D-114.